Pages

7.09.2014

Jump(suit) Around!

This past weekend in NYC, I purchased my first jumpsuit {here's the link to order your own!} from Topshop. As soon as it caught my eye, I knew it would be a perfect addition to my wardrobe {especially when I saw that it was on sale!}. It is simple and versatile, yet chic; black t-shirt material with a mesh top easily dressed down with black Birkenstocks and a dainty necklace or dressed up with strappy heels and an arm cuff! Not to mention it unbelievably comfortable... feels better than my pajamas! Ever since I saw this style emerging in magazines, I knew I had to get my own! Here it is!



{me with my boyfriend, Dakoda, wearing my new jumpsuit!}





Thank you Topshop for a comfortable, affordable, chic, and overall perfect jumpsuit!






No comments:

Post a Comment