Pages

6.06.2014

A Polished Penthouse

Okay okay.. not exactly a polished penthouse. Just an apartment with some of my best friends in Chapel Hill for this coming year, but I couldn't be more excited! For the past few months (okay since last fall...), I've been researching some adorable, yet practical, ideas for my future flat - lights, bedding, bar carts, headboards, chairs, pillow, storage. You name it, I've pinned it.

This year I'm going for a bright white space with a lot of color - with accents of black and mixed metals. I know what you're thinking - it's going to look like a Dr. Seuss book threw up in my room.. Think again! A freeing space with no stress, no rules, and no pressure. When else, besides in college, can you have a space like this???

Here are a few of my fav ideas from Pinterest...


(sadly, dog not included)













What do you think about my apartment ideas? Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment