Pages

10.30.2013

heels I'm drooling over right now

Literally.. almost drooling. The black pumps in the top corner are classic pointy-toe Manolos - perfect shoe for any season and basically out outfit. Anywhere from simple skinny jeans to cocktail dresses (which I might pull out for a cocktail very soon). The top left pair of violet Etta snakeskin pumps from J. Crew are absolutely adorable. I'm thinking a pop of color for an all black and white outfit. The bottom left pair of Steve Madden strappy heels are definitely more summery, but I've still been dying to get a pair like this style. (They will be cheaper if you buy them now in the off season for next year!) The middle pair of spiked Valentinos... I do not even know where to begin. Beautiful. Oh the outfits I would dare to wear these with - camouflage pants would be one of the first. Last but certainly not least, a pair of pointy-toe polka dot pumps that I'm picturing paired with another black and white patterned pant. 

Shoes are already my weakness, but when you throw in these five pairs, including breath-taking Valentinos, I am pretty much almost dead. Can't wait to try out some different heels like these this fall! I hope you do, too!

XOXO Maddie



No comments:

Post a Comment